Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, December 29, 2012

retrosketches #44...


Good morning! Did you have a wonderful Christmas? Or Hanukkah?  We had a wonderful holiday, I worked my last day at work, celebrated my 40th birthday.... whew! I'm looking forward to being a SAHM, getting caught up on laundry and all things crafty - so watch out!

The sketch today is based on this little card I made recently. Here's my re-take...


And from the other FABULOUS DT members...






***P.S. The DT has taken over the blog to wish Arielle a very Happy Birthday and to surprise her with a few birthday cards from us. It would be extra fun if you could use the sketch to make a fun birthday card for her too (but not required)!

Happy Birthday Arielle - From Laurie, Kasia and Brandi!!!


Ready to play?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 4th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


9 comments:

  1. a-dorable cards and a happy belated to Arielle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards ladies! happy belated birthday Arielle!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!!! Great sketch! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, wow, wow...awesome sketch and awesome inspirtion...I hope I have time to play along!

    Happy New Year to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your sketches and the amazing inspiration! My first time to play, and it's fun. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, awesome sketch...love what you ladies have done with it! So glad I got to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year and thanks for a fab challenge and inspiration.
    Lorry :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really liked this sketch! I played late, but my card is here: http://tanyastampsnthings.blogspot.com/2013/01/christmas-thank-yous.html

    ReplyDelete