Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Retrosketches #45...


First, I would like to thank my super silly friends for hijacking the post last week to wish me a happy birthday! They are so awesome!!! Second, I would like to thank Brandi for her AMAZING job last month as our RetroSketch Headliner!!! Third, A HUGE THANK YOU to the 101 people we had play last week - OH MY, you are all SPECTACULAR!!!

Well, I am officially "retired". AT least until both the kids start to school. (But maybe by then Jeff will be used to having a hot meal on the table when he gets home & let me stay home - LOL!) This comgin week I absolutely WILL get caught up with the winner posts! I promise!

Today's sketch is based on this gorgeous card by Kasia... isn't she incredible?!?

Here's her re-take...


And from the rest of the DT...



I am SO EXCITED to welcome Jen Mitchell as the January RetroSketch Headliner!!! She plays along every week, is a superb stamper - and one of the nicest gals you'll ever meet! You have to check out her blog, ICreate.... you won't be disappointed!




Ready to play?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, January 11th, 2012.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!


PS - here's one more little card as added inspiration - LOL!

13 comments:

  1. So glad to be a guest last month and can't wait to continue playing with these awesome sketch challenges! Glad you liked the birthday hijacking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Jen...luv this weeks sketch, can't wait to play!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch, thanks for the inspiration as well all the DT cards are so beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome sketch to start the new year off with! Thanks for all the inspiration ladies....LOVED your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketch, it is one I will be using over and over again I feel! Great samples from you ladies, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a challenging sketch (at least for me)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another great layout. The DT inspiration is fab.
    Lorry :o0 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thoroughly enjoyed this sketch ladies and your inspiration is fabulous!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable sketch, wonderful DT cards, and AMAZING participation! I just got a chance to come check it out this week and see you close in only five hours. I need to call my sister, so I'm going to have to miss this one, but as always it's going in my sketchbook faves, as are LOTS of this week's entries!! TSM!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful sketch! I used it to make a divider in my notebook yesterday and I'm late to link it in Mr Linkie as I have no time to upload the photos yesterday to my blog.
    http://wanttocrafteverything.blogspot.com/2013/01/notebook-3.html

    ReplyDelete