Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, March 22, 2014

retrosketches #107...


Oh my WORD - did you see last week's gallery?!? SO SO MANY gorgeous entries, it's ridiculous to have all this talent in one place, right? Thank you all so much for playing with us! We are headed to the lake for a couple days - this is the first weekend of spring break here... wish we were going to the beach! But the lake is free, LOL! No internet or TV, just a nice place for fishing, campfires and lots of reading! Hope you're doing something fun, too!

Our sketch today is from this card, I think it's fun getting creative with the negative space that dies leave! But as you can see from the DT samples, there are lots of ways you can interpret this sketch! Here's my sample...


And this FAB inspiration from the DT...



Are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, March 28th, 2014.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!
 

8 comments:

  1. AMAZING DT Project, can't wait to enter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I please ask a question? I must have missed something (or not understood) but I can't find anywhere that says who won the challenges from #103 onwards....am I having a blonde moment? The last Rockstar and Shout Outs I can find is for #102 on the 22nd February but I can't find anything after that......Can you please tell me what I'm doing wrong?? Thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're not doing anything wrong... I have just gotten frightfully behind! I'm hoping to get caught up this week, so stay tuned!

      Delete
  3. This is a keeper sketch, Arielle, and super DT inspiration cards!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sketch and great use for all that negative space from punches! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete