Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Extended Deadline for RS #216...

Hello & HAPPY SATURDAY!!! Hope you're having a wonderful week! 

The kids are out of school and I have officially RUN AWAY! We've had Maisie's graduation, parties, filed trips - the last few weeks have been a whirlwind! I'm sure the other ladies are in the same boat - so I gave them the week off, too! 

Which means you have extra time to play along with the current sketch... 

retrosketches #216...




Thank you so much if you joined us last week - you are more than welcome to play with it again this week! 

Big HUGS!

8 comments:

  1. But the collection says it is closed..... hugs ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need to update the link tool. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, it should be working again, I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, it should be working again, I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But the collection says it is closed..... hugs ria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Try refreshing the page, Ria, I just checked and it's open.

      Delete
  6. awesome! was a busy week for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome! was a busy week for me too!

    ReplyDelete