Arielle                    Erin              Jeni              Sheri

Saturday, October 1, 2016

retrosketches #234 ~ Happy World Card Making Day and Digital Scrap Day!


Hello and Happy October and all the other "days" it is, too! My hubby and kids have been sick since Tuesday, so today was the first time I've even left the house to shop, etc... I need s vacation! Speaking of vacays, the other ladies have the weekend off, and I thought we'd have some fun and take a peek back in time.

The week - PICK ANY PREVIOUS SKETCH for the challenge! 

I based my very pink card roughly on RS #128...


Okay~ are you ready to ROCK it?!?

Things to remember:
  • The linky closes at 11:59pm Central on Friday, October 7th, 2016.
  • You MUST use the sketch. If we cannot see the main elements of the sketch, your project might be removed or at the least, not eligible for winning or getting a shout out!
  • Enter as often as you like with a different project each time.
  • You are welcome to combine challenges.
  • HAVE FUN!!!

Hope you can join us this week!

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Arielle! I hope the family is all better by now!! This was a fun look back choosing a sketch! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the fab sketches to refer back to :) Lovely card, Arielle!

    I used two sketches but could only link up one as I'd written them up as one blog post. I was hoping to add my Halloween one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was fun to revisit past sketches I had missed - not for lack of interest, but lack of time :) Thanks for that catch-up challenge!

    ReplyDelete